The Alberta Express Entry Stream allows Alberta to nominate a limited number of qualified candidates from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system.
Candidates who have demonstrated strong ties to Alberta or who can help support the government’s economic development and diversification priorities may be asked to submit an application.
International graduates from Canadian post-secondary institutions may also be asked to submit an application under this stream.
Only candidates who are asked to submit an application to the Alberta Express Entry Stream will be considered.
You may receive a Notification of Interest letter if you:
- Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
- Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
- Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification, and
- Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300.
If you have one or more of the following adaptability factors, this may increase your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:
- Alberta job offer and/or work experience
- A graduate of a Canadian post-secondary institution
- A relative that is living in Alberta: parent, child, brother and/or sister
Alberta Express Entry Stream Selection Draws